Confidential commitment letter
AFELLOW 3D PRINTER (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) will obtain virtual design data (hereinafter referred to as “customer data”) from customers during the free 3D file format conversion service to customers, and the relevant intellectual property rights and complete ownership of such design data. For the customer. In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of customers, the company solemnly promises as follows:
1. Do not disclose customer data in any form to any third party who does not undertake confidentiality obligations, unless expressly authorized by the customer in writing;
2. Do not use any form of assistance to any third party who does not assume confidentiality obligations to use customer data;
3. During the format conversion period, the customer data shall be properly kept, and the customer data shall be deleted within three days after the completion of the business, except that the first condition is met;
4. If the above customer data is found to be leaked, the company will take effective measures to prevent the leakage from further expanding and report to the customer in a timely manner;
5. If the company violates the above commitments, the customer whose rights have been infringed has the right to pursue the responsibility of the company, and the company will bear the economic losses and reputation losses caused to the customer;
VI. This letter of commitment comes into effect after the company has signed and sealed the stamp and is valid for one year. After the letter of commitment comes into effect, the company and the customer separately sign a confidentiality agreement on the confidentiality of the customer data. This letter of commitment will lapse when the non-disclosure agreement signed otherwise becomes effective.